Sales Account Representative
While we are currently remote due to Covid, please do not apply if you are not local to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
We’re looking for an Account Representative who can lead consultative sales and product discussions with our prospective customers, guiding them through the process of data security compliance. You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by connecting with our target audiences and move them through the buyer’s journey so that they will become subscribers of our platform, all the while demonstrating Accountable’s expertise within the Data Privacy and Security industry. This position will report to the CEO.
Accountable is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) startup company in Data Security and Privacy Compliance. We’ve simplified the entire process of achieving and complying with HIPAA so our clients don’t have to worry about whether they are compliant with that law again.
Accountable team members are tenacious, diligent, scrappy, idealistic, and fun. We’re looking for people who are committed to excellence and looking to partner with our team to grow a great company. While we prefer people local to Dallas-Fort Worth, remote candidates are welcome.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and the various data privacy laws (HIPAA, GDPR, CPRA)
- Research prospective clients to be prepared for sales appointments
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified, inbound prospects (No cold calls) through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and providing solutions.
- Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
- Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
- Follow up with customers regarding app usage, and alert them of unused or new features on a monthly basis
- Follow up with customers regarding delinquent employee trainings on a monthly basis
- Work to reduce customer churn by building and maintaining relationships and by reminding customers of the value of Accountable
Requirements & CAPABILITIES
- Education: BS/BA Preferred, or 3 years related experience in inbound sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience selling software preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A continuous learner
- Attention to detail. To demonstrate, please include the word dragonfly in your cover letter.
- The ability to break down complex topics into palatable and understandable chunks
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
Benefits of Working with Us
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
Our Home Office is located in Aledo, Texas.
- Compensation: $60,000
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Yearly Bonuses for Company Recurring Revenue growth
- Monthly Rewards for achieving department and company goals
- Concierge physician
- Bachelor's (Preferred) or 1-3 years of sales experience