While we are currently remote due to COVID-19, please do not apply if you are not local to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
We’re looking for a content specialist who can create fantastic marketing content. You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audiences, moves them through the buyer’s journey, and demonstrates Accountable’s expertise within our industry. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Accountable is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) startup company in Data Security and Privacy Compliance. We’ve simplified the entire process of achieving and complying with HIPAA so our clients don’t have to worry about whether they are compliant with that law again.
Accountable team members are tenacious, diligent, scrappy, idealistic, and fun. We’re looking for people who are committed to excellence and looking to partner with our team to grow a great company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and a resume.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and the various data privacy laws (HIPAA, GDPR, CPRA)
- Create content for marketing programs; blog posts, email newsletters, e-books, white papers, video scripts, landing pages, website pages, and social media.
- Participate in strategy and planning for new product and service offerings & campaign offers as needed, including positioning, launching, and promoting
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content to achieve company growth goals
- Stay on up to date with the latest news in the data privacy and security world and provide useful and actionable content for our clients
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Accountable blog
- Ability to perform and deliver under tight deadlines
Requirements & Capabilities
- Education: BS/BA in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field; or 3 years related experience writing and editing engaging SEO optimized content.
- Excellent copywriting skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Ability to break down complex topics into palatable and understandable bite sized chunks
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
- Attention to detail. To demonstrate, please include the word dragonfly in your cover letter.
- A continuous learner
- Experience with and/or knowledge of various social media platforms
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
Benefits of Working With Us
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
Our Home Office is located in Aledo, Texas. Our Ideal applicant can work remotely from their home but should be able to come to the office at least once per week when the Covid Crisis is over.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $45,000
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Opportunities for bonuses based on company growth
- Monthly Rewards for achieving department and company goals
- Access to concierge physician
- Bachelor's (Preferred) or 1-3 years of content writing experience